Mustang Ice Commander Rescue Suit 9001 03
Item: 22501.03 | Product Details »
- High performance, welded urethane coated nylon exterior is waterproof, durable and easy to clean.
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation.
- Liner can be unzipped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning.
- Full-length heavy duty zipper gives a water-tight seal and makes the Mustang easy to get in and out of.
- Hood and face seal are watertight, giving superior protection from water and wind exposure.
- Redesigned integral self-adjusting safety harness.
- 2.5mm neoprene on knees provides reinforcement and padding to knees and lower legs.
- Seat and elbows are reinforced with yellow shell fabric giving added protection and durability.
- Durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces.
- Sleeve pockets customized to accommodate ice awls (ice awls not included).
- Pockets easily secured with Velcro®.
- Adjustable ankle strap fastens down and holds the suit's foot in place.
- 5 fingered gloves attached to each sleeve with palms that provide abrasion resistance and better grip.
- Compact storage case - storage volume has been reduced by about 17% compared to a conventional neoprene suit.
- One Size fits all: Universal Adult, Weight: 110-330 lbs., Height 4'11" - 6'7".
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Mustang Ice Commander Rescue Suit 9001 03
Q:What is the number of number of lbs of buoyancy of the suit?Asked on 1/31/2015 by Michael from Ohio
A:Michael, Mustang has a 32 pound buoyancy rating for the suit.Answered on 2/3/2015 by Clyde from NRS
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit - Closeout