NRS Women's Crux Drysuit
Item: 22532.02 | Product Description »
- Designed for a woman's body because your paddling gear shouldn't be a smaller men's model.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- No longer do you need to strip out of the suit to answer nature's call. You will love the TIZIP® MasterSeal zippered drop seat.
- The overskirt, with its 5" wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped on the inside of the socks, with double taping in the toe and heel area for extra durability.
- Cut roomy enough for insulating layers and allows unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- The heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof entry zipper allows easy entrance and is covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck overcuff protects the tough latex neck gasket.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the wrists and ankles protect the latex wrist gaskets and Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric reinforces the seat and legs for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
The NRS Crux Drysuit gives kayakers a new standard for freedom of movement and dry comfort. 4-Layer Eclipse fabric provides superior waterproof protection and breathability. A supple microfiber exterior ensures frictionless paddling with outstanding durabilty, while the action-cut design allows unrestricted motion without being baggy. We've updated the Crux for 2015 by adding flexible TiZip MasterSeal zippers, including a new women's drop seat, and double-taping the socks on the inside for extra durability and dryness.
Join Team NRS paddlers Nicole Mansfield and Eric Johnson as they fire up an early spring session on glacier-fed Northwest whitewater in the NRS Crux Drysuit—their version of the perfect day. We’ve updated the Crux for 2015 by adding flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal zippers, including a new women's drop seat, and double-taping the socks on the inside for extra durability and dryness. Eclipse™ fabric delivers the ultimate combination of toughness, dryness, breathability and flexibility, and the NanoSphere® water repellent keeps it shedding water run after run, year after year. What's your perfect day?
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.