- The women's GMED is specially designed to fit women's bodies, with shorter sleeve and torso lengths, narrower shoulders, and cut fuller through the hips.
- The drop-seat relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to remove the suit.
- The super breathable Gore-Tex shell offers guaranteed waterproofness and durability.
- The adjustable outer skirt teams with your kayak's sprayskirt to help keep water out of the boat.
- A self-draining chest pocket with hook and loop closure and key lanyard lets you keep small items close at hand.
- The heavy duty metal-tooth waterproof zipper ensures trouble-free, leak-free use.
- Top quality latex neck and wrist gaskets, with protective punch-through neoprene overcuffs, seal out water.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex socks are comfortable and easy to slip into wetsocks, boots or booties.
- Cordura® seat and knee patches cover high wear areas and add to suit longevity.
- Articulated pattern provides excellent freedom of movement.
- An adjustable drawcord waist lets you cinch up the suit for a perfect fit.
- Seams are factory sealed and pressure tested for complete waterproofness.
|Material:||3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex®|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Women's US||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve||Drysock Size|
|S||6-8||5'0"-5'4"||100-120||34"-37"||27"-30"||36"-39"||27"-28"||29"-30"||Women 's 8-10|
|M||10-12||5'4"-5'8"||130-150||37"-40"||30"-33"||39"-42"||28"-29"||31"-32"||Women 's 8-10|
|L||14-16||5'6"-6'0"||160-180||40"-43"||33"-37"||42"-45"||29"-30"||32"-33"||Women 's 8-10|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.