- Tropos 3 fabric breathes, helping keep your under layers dry and warm.
- Tropos 3's three layer construction includes a tricot liner that adds wicking, extra comfort and super durability.
- Tough latex gaskets at neck, wrist and ankles seal out water.
- "Hook and loop" adjustable overcuffs protect wrist and ankle gaskets.
- Seat and knee patches reinforce high wear areas for durability.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at the waist improves suit fit.
- Factory sealed seams keep water out.
- Quality Plastic Tizip master seal zipper gives you a water tight seal that keeps you safe and warm.
|Material:||3 layer Tropos T3|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Latex gaskets with adjustable neoprene overcuffs|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||Yes|
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.