Kokatat Women's Hydrus 3L Swift Entry Drysuit
Item: 23010.03 | Product Details »
- This is a great entry-level drysuit for the economy-minded boater.
- Hydrus material has a tough nylon outer layer with a durable water repellent (DWR)coating to shed water.
- A proprietary polyurethane micro-porous inner coating quickly transfers water vapor away from your body.
- The soft knit polyester inner layer feels good against the skin and is engineered to help with moisture transfer.
- Tough latex neck, wrist and ankle gaskets keep water out.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop neoprene overcuffs protect your gaskets.
- Self-draining knee and seat patches protect high wear areas.
- Factory sealed seams ensure waterproof performance.
- Watersports entry zipper seals tight and operates easily.
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
|Material:||3 layer Hydrus 3L|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Latex gaskets with adjustable neoprene overcuffs|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||Yes|
|Size||Women's US||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve||Drysock Size|
|S||6-8||5'0"-5'4"||100-120||34"-37"||27"-30"||36"-39"||27"-28"||29"-30"||Women 's 8-10|
|M||10-12||5'4"-5'8"||130-150||37"-40"||30"-33"||39"-42"||28"-29"||31"-32"||Women 's 8-10|
|L||14-16||5'6"-6'0"||160-180||40"-43"||33"-37"||42"-45"||29"-30"||32"-33"||Women 's 8-10|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Kokatat Women's Hydrus 3L Swift Entry Drysuit
Q:Is it two pieces? and does it have drop seat to urinate?Asked on 2/25/2016 by Barb from canandaigua, ny
A:It is one piece and does not have a drop down. LOVE the suit, but VERY
annoying when you have to go to the bathroom. I was able to look past that
flaw, but might be a deal breaker for some.Answered on 2/26/2016 by Anonymous
A:One piece, no drop seat.Answered on 2/25/2016 by Anonymous
A:Barb, this is a one-piece drysuit. This model doesn't have a relief zipper, but Kokatat does make a version of the suit with a drop seat zipper. Cost is $629.00 and we can special order it for us. Call 800.635.5202 to order or with other questions.Answered on 2/25/2016 by Clyde from NRS