Gear Aid ReviveX Spray-On Durable Waterproofing
Item: 33511.01 | Product Details »
- Waterproof/Breathable Technical outerwear like drytops and drysuits are manufactured with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment. DWRs cause water to bead up and roll off the fabric rather than soaking into the nylon shell or 'wetting out'.
- Wetting out causes condensation to form on the inside of your garment. This prevents the fabric from breathing and can result in you being cold and damp.
- Gear Aid ReviveX Spray-On Water Repellant renews your garment's ability to shed water and breathe at its maximum capacity.
- Easy to use, just clean the garment with a product like ReviveX Pro Cleaner, then spray on Durable Waterproofing and air dry for 48 hours.
ReviveX Spray-On Water Repellent by Gear Aid is a heat-set water repellent for all of your outerwear, rain gear, and ski wear. It will restore waterproofing back to factory level condition, like it was new. Just clean, spray, dry for 60 minutes and it will be fully restored to factory level condition. Use on your GORE-TEX, eVent, and any other technical outerwear or gloves. Make sure you use a specialized cleaner like ReviveX Synthetic Fabric Cleaner so no residue is left behind, and breathability is not impacted.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Made My Drytop Dry Again
- Protects Well
- Weather Proof
Comments about Gear Aid ReviveX Spray-On Durable Waterproofing:
A little runny but works great
Service and delivery comments:
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Gear Aid ReviveX Spray-On Durable Waterproofing
Q:Can I use this product to spray on my Neoprene Drysuit?
Does it affect Neoprene or reacts with it?Asked on 1/20/2017 by Kady from UAE
A:We don't have direct experience with that but it's waterbased, so I would think it would be okay. This page gives more information - https://www.gearaid.com/blogs/learn/revivex-durable-waterproofing-spray-faq