- Improved HyperGrip sole provides impressive traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Multiple drainage points in the sole and upper allow water to easily escape, while keeping out sand and grit.
- The adjustable instep strap with side-release buckle snugs the booty to your foot for stability and stay-put assurance - in the water or on the trail.
- A separate heel strap prevents rideup as you step.
- Cushy 2.5-mm neoprene construction supports your foot while retaining classic thermal capabilities.
- Tough rubber toe and heel cup protect your foot from the bumps and bashing of portage and scouting.
- Rugged PVC-coated woven polyester material wrapped around the sides of the shoe and across the top of the toes gives impact protection and improves lateral stability.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||HyperGrip™ with drain ports|
|Closure System:||Adjustable buckle and instep strap|
With an improved HyperGrip sole and integrated heel-to-arch strap, the NRS Attack Shoe is one of the premier pieces of our footwear line. From put-in to take-out, NRS Attack Shoes will take you anywhere.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.