Kokatat Women's Gore-Tex Icon Drysuit
Item: 23021.02 | Product Details »
- The dual-adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop closures on the wide neoprene band fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell material is extremely durable, yet soft and pliable for relaxed wearing comfort. It's also highly breathable and waterproof.
- 330 Cordura® Gore-Tex fabric on the arms, shoulders and legs repel abrasion in these high-wear areas.
- The rear-entry TIZIP® MasterSeal zipper gives great paddling mobility, and its location doesn't interfere with the overskirt seal on your sprayskirt.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets are protected by self-draining punch-through neoprene overcuffs.
- Attached drysocks are made from Gore-Tex fabric. The seams are fully taped for durability and waterproofness.
- Heavy-duty waterproof drop-seat relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Adjustable bungee waist drawcord improves the fit.
- Handy zippered chest pocket holds the essentials and has a secure key lanyard.
- Legendary Kokatat quality in a great-looking suit!
|Material:||3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex®|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Women's US||Height||Weight (lbs)||Chest||Waist||Hips||Inseam||Sleeve||Drysock Size|
|S||6-8||5'0"-5'4"||100-120||34"-37"||27"-30"||36"-39"||27"-28"||29"-30"||Women 's 8-10|
|M||10-12||5'4"-5'8"||130-150||37"-40"||30"-33"||39"-42"||28"-29"||31"-32"||Women 's 8-10|
|L||14-16||5'6"-6'0"||160-180||40"-43"||33"-37"||42"-45"||29"-30"||32"-33"||Women 's 8-10|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.