NRS Shock Sock Wetshoe - Closeout
On Sale: $24.95
$49.95 You Save 50%
Item: 30038.01 | Product Details »
- 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene for outstanding insulation.
- Stretchy rubber stabilizing bands provide lateral support without adding bulk.
- A flexible reinforcing 2-mm shim in the sole and 7-mm neoprene insole protects your foot from rocks and adds torsional stability.
- A padded divider separates the big toe from the other toes, giving you extra lateral stability for walking on uneven terrain and riding that SUP board in turbulent waters. Don't use the Shock with wetsocks and drysuit socks.
- Grippy 3-mm rubber sole provides on-shore traction and added protection.
- Our exclusive HydroCuff™ ankle closure seals out splash and debris.
- 8" height extends past wetsuit and drysuit cuffs for easy integration.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
No kayaking bootie provides as much protection, support and comfort with as little bulk as the NRS Shock Sock. Fits well in tight kayaks, gives solid footing on shore and works great as a SUP shoe too.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Crew Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Freestyle Wetshoe - Closeout