Level Six Emperor Kayak Drysuit
Item: 23161.01 | Product Description »
- Supple eXhaust™ 3.0 is waterproof, breathable and super durable.
- Tough Cordura® panels on the elbows, forearms, shoulders, knees and seat shrug off abrasion in all the high-wear areas.
- Across-the-shoulder waterproof TiZip® entry zipper doesn't hinder your paddling motion.
- Overlapping double-tunnel and the DCS (Dual Cinch System) waist work with your skirt tunnel to provide a dry seal at the waist, keeping water out of your boat.
- eXhaust socks and tough latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out water to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs protect gaskets and keep debris away from your socks and shoes.
- TiZip relief zipper is oh-so convenient.
- Chest pocket, with waterproof YKK® zipper has an inner key pocket and emergency whistle and can be accessed with your life jacket on.
- Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets feel great on those cold days.
|Material:||3-layer eXhaust™ 3.0|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable neoprene overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Dual Cinch System (DCS) with hook-and-loop panels|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Size||Height||Weight (lbs)||Foot Size (US)|
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Level Six Emperor Kayak Drysuit
Q:in the Xl size of the level six emperor drysuit, what is the sleeve length on this suit.Asked on 3/30/2014 by bluray from Lexington, Kentucky
A:Sleeve length, from center of back to end of sleeve cuff is 35 inches.Answered on 3/31/2014 by Clyde from NRS