NRS Kicker Remix Wetshoe - Closeout
On Sale: $19.95
$39.95 You Save 50%
Item: 30022.01 | Product Details »
- Upper and insole are constructed with 3-mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap and shoe-top draw cord keep your foot snug and secure.
- Patterned rubber sole for excellent traction and protection.
- A 2mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
This shoe is running about 1/2 size small.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock and instep strap|
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout