- 3-mm neoprene uppers for comfort and warmth.
- The supportive lug sole is built out of the grippiest rubber, Hypergrip®, for unsurpassed traction.
- Elastic supported tongue creates a wide opening for easy insertion and removal of your foot, even with dry suit booties and wetsocks.
- The ergonomically molded foot bed is made from high-density foam that maximizes cushion and shock absorption.
- The removable insole adds impact resistance, and arch support for supreme comfort with each step.
- The toe box, heel and sides of the boot are reinforced with tough rubber for extra protection and stability.
- These boots lace down securely with a lace-lock closure system for a custom fit and excellent ankle support.
- Quick release, adjustable, hook and loop ankle strap ensures a secure fit.
- A conveniently placed fin tab round out these outstanding water boots. And they float!
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Insole:||4 mm high-density foam|
|Closure System:||Laces and ankle strap|
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.