Nikwax Tech Wash
Item: 33515.01 | Product Description »
- Use this non-detergent soap to clean waterproof, breathable clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings.
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes outdoor performance by lifting out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes.
- Common detergents and washing soap can damage the water-repellent qualities of technical fabrics such as GORE-TEX®, eVent®, NRS TriTon™ and NRS HyproTex™.
- Nikwax Tech is easy to apply. You can even use it in a washing machine!
- Important Note: Do not machine dry garments with neoprene or latex gaskets or socks. Also, machine washing can damage drywear zippers.
- Volume: 10 oz
- Recommended For: All rain, ski, dry wear and splash wear fabrics including GORE-TEX, eVent, NRS TriTon, NRS HyproTex, and soft shell materials
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Nikwax Tech Wash
Q:How many ounces is this bottle? Is it a liquid or a spray-on?Asked on 9/19/2012 by Patti from New York
A:10 oz and it's not a spray on. You put the item to be treated in your
washing machine and use this product in lieu of detergent. It cleans and
revitalizes the waterproofing properties.Answered on 9/20/2012 by Anonymous
A:10 oz., liquid. Just add to the washer with your gear.Answered on 9/25/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
Comments about Nikwax Tech Wash:
Used to clean my kayaking drysuit to prep it for new application of water repellent. Worked great! Combination of this plus 303 water repellent and my drysuit is like new!
- Was this a gift?: