Nikwax Tech Wash
Item: 33515.01 | Product Description »
- Use this non-detergent soap to clean waterproof, breathable clothing and equipment without damaging the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings.
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimizes outdoor performance by lifting out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes.
- Common detergents and washing soap can damage the water-repellent qualities of technical fabrics such as GORE-TEX®, eVent®, NRS TriTon™ and NRS HyproTex™.
- Nikwax Tech is easy to apply. You can even use it in a washing machine!
- Important Note: Do not machine dry garments with neoprene or latex gaskets or socks. Also, machine washing can damage drywear zippers.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Nikwax Tech Wash
Q:How many ounces is this bottle? Is it a liquid or a spray-on?Asked on 9/19/2012 by Patti from New York
A:10 oz and it's not a spray on. You put the item to be treated in your
washing machine and use this product in lieu of detergent. It cleans and
revitalizes the waterproofing properties.Answered on 9/20/2012 by Anonymous
A:10 oz., liquid. Just add to the washer with your gear.Answered on 9/25/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
Comments about Nikwax Tech Wash:
Used to clean my kayaking drysuit to prep it for new application of water repellent. Worked great! Combination of this plus 303 water repellent and my drysuit is like new!
- Was this a gift?: