Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing
Item: 33516.01 | Product Description »
- Restores the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) in fabrics such as GORE-TEX®, Event®, NRS TriTon™, and NRS HyproTex™.
- Maintaining DWR coatings is essential to keeping your outdoor gear and clothing breathing and repelling water effectively.
- Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing is easy to apply. Just add it to your washing machine or laundry tub.
- For best results, clean garments with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying.
- Important Note: Do not machine dry garments with neoprene or latex gaskets or socks. Also, machine washing can damage drywear zippers.
- Volume: 10 OZ
- Recommended For: All rain, ski, dry wear and splash wear fabrics including GORE-TEX, eVent, NRS TriTon, NRS HyproTex, and soft shell materials
Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing revives the water-repellency and breathability of fabrics used in technical outdoor outerwear such as drysuits, drytops, splash wear, jackets, ski wear and more.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing
Q:Should I use nikwax wash-in on my new Gregory pack?Asked on 4/13/2013 by Jo from Clearwater, FL
A:If construction of the pack is compatible with washing, TX Direct is a very good waterproofer.Answered on 4/14/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Improve Water Repellancy
Comments about Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing:
I treated a dry suit, 4 dry tops and 3 dry pants with this bottle. My dry suit was noticeably drier, but not like brand new. Definitely worth the purchase price. I will be using this annually on my dry gear.
- Was this a gift?: