- The 3.5-mm raw neoprene on the back of your hands provides superior warmth and protection against cold and evaporative cooling.
- HydroCuffs™ along with glued and blind stitched seams help seal out water maximizing warmth.
- The palm is made of extra-tough 2.5-mm grippy raw neoprene to maintain a firm paddle grip for improved control and feel.
- Soft brushed fleece panels on the backs of the thumbs make great "nose wipe" spots.
- Pre-curved finger pocket is designed to keep your grip comfortable on an oar or paddle but flexible enough not to limit your hand's mobility.
- A titanium laminate adhesive layer in the material provides additional protection against heat loss.
- Nylon bite tab helps you get your mitt on even when you're wet and cold.
- Elastic adjustment strap holds securely to your wrists.
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
Let your fingers snuggle together for warmth in NRS Toaster Mitts. Toaster Mitts are the warmest "glove" we have. Combine that with pre-curved fingers for an easy grip and you have happy paddling.
An overview of how to put on, and take off apparel that incorporate the HydroCuff in their construction.