Hanz Waterproof Gloves - Closeout
Item: 25001.03 | Product Description »
On Sale: $24.95
$34.95 You Save 29%
- Three-layer MVT (Moisture Vapor Transpiration) fabric structure prevents water from penetrating while allowing perspiration to escape.
- The durable nylon/Lycra® outer and a comfortable, moisture-wicking inner lining hide a high-tech waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Stretch-to-fit material eliminates uncomfortable sags and wrinkles, even during strenuous activity.
- Seamless design provides total comfort, free of annoying ridges and pressure points.
- Abrasion-resistant gripping dots on the palms add control and gripping power.
- Each glove is high-pressure tested to ensure waterproof performance.
- Waterproof only to the top of the cuff.
- Note: Hand-wash and drip-dry gloves. Do not twist or wring the gloves, this will damage the waterproof, breathable membrane.
|Palm Material:||Grip dots|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
*Measure the Circumference
of the widest part of your palm.
Do not include you thumb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hanz Waterproof Gloves - Closeout:
I bought these for winter paddling. My hands froze. When I took them off my hands warmed up! They were not waterproof at all. They are still wet today and I paddled yesterday. I was paddling at 32 degrees so maybe they will work better in Springtime conditions. I won't be using them this winter.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Hanz Waterproof Gloves - Closeout
Q:Where do these gloves rate on the warm meter?Asked on 11/12/2014 by Skinner from Baltimore, MD
A:Skinner, the glove material is two layers of nylon sandwiching a waterproof-breathable membrane. The inner layer is "quilted" for a bit more bulk, but there isn't insulation for a lot of warmth. They would be rated as a cool-weather glove.Answered on 11/12/2014 by Clyde from NRS