NRS Women's Boater's Gloves
Item: 25006.02 | Product Description »
- With lightweight spandex backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages.
- Amara synthetic leather palms provide soft comfort, a sure grip and excellent blister prevention.
- A fleece panel on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® Synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
NRS Men's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.