NRS Youth Boater's Gloves
Item: 25007.02 | Product Description »
- With lightweight spandex backs, these children's rowing and paddling gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening beverages.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms provide soft comfort, a sure grip and excellent blister prevention.
- A fleece panel on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow while kayaking, rafting, canoeing or stand up paddling.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® Synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|Y-S||2 3/4"||5 1/2"|
|Y-L||3 1/4"||6 1/2"|
NRS Men's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather boating. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.