NRS Men's Rafter's Gloves
Item: 25008.02 | Product Description »
- With a full finger design and Amara® synthetic leather palms, these rowing and paddling gloves give superior grip and blister protection without restricting your finger movement and feel.
- With lightweight spandex backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- A fleece panel on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- The wristband has a hook-and-loop closure tab, such as on a bike or golf glove, for a secure, easy fit.
- Excellent warm-weather rafting, kayaking, canoeing and SUP gloves.
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® Synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
NRS Rafter's Gloves have long been a favorite of rowers and paddlers. Now they're better than ever with updated styling and an improved wrist closure. Protection from sun and blisters in a comfortable full-finger design.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's Rafter's Gloves - Closeout