NRS Toaster Mitts
Item: 25027.04 | Product Details »
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- A two-panel construction offers a superior fit and the soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort.
- LiquidSeam™ sealant make Toaster Mitts completely waterproof up to the cuff.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip without sacrificing dexterity for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A rubber bite tab on the fitted wrist aids in putting on and taking off the mitts.
- A titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Weight:||Size medium is 0.16 lbs|
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth while its pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Maverick Gloves - Closeout