- Extra girth is built into our "Grizzly" HydroSkin Jackets because even barrel chested paddlers get cold sometimes.
- 0.5mm Terraprene™ is thick enough to add the extra warmth you need without being bulky and uncomfortable.
- The zippered front entry makes the HydroSkin Jacket easy to put on at a moment's notice when the weather turns nasty.
- Lightweight Terraprene is compact and easy to stow in a drybag or stuff sack for easy access.
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer allows easy, unrestricted mobility.
- ThermalPlush lining increases insulation, repels moisture, dries quickly and feels soft against the skin.
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids in body heat retention.
- Spandex underarms eliminate binding, making this top superior as a single outer layer or as a base layer.
- DWR coating makes water bead up and roll off for decreased evaporative cooling and quicker drying times between trips.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
HydroSkin is warm by itself on moderately cool days, and makes an ideal mid-weight addition between a thermal inner layer and a windproof outer shell. The perfect addition to your gear bag.