- Groover Tamer contains billions of enzyme producing bacteria and a compound that absorbs hydrogen sulfide (the major odor compound).
- It treats the source of odors in solid waste. It doesn't just cover them up with scent like many products do.
- It's a two-part system - a 1-oz. container of powder and a 4-oz. pump spray bottle.
- You put half the powder and a quart of water in the toilet before the first use. Sprinkle a bit more of the powder in the toilet before closing it each day.
- The Groover Tamer Spray contains enzymes that also work to break down odors. It can be applied after each use if necessary.
- The system will control odors in 40 pounds or 65 user-days worth of waste.