ENO SlackWire Slackline
Item: 70221.01 | Product Description »
- Extra-strong 2" nylon webbing and a heavy-duty come-along style ratcheting winch allow you to crank up the tension to suit your slacklining style.
- Eno's slackline is capable of spanning more than 50 feet between anchors.
- All you need is two strong trees, poles or other anchor points and you're ready to show off your skills.
- No tying knots! Loops at the ends make the SlackWire easy to cinch around anchors.
- Slacklining is fun and challenging, and it's a great core workout too.
- Next time someone calls you a slacker, you'll just smile and nod.
|Dimensions:||57' L x 2" W|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- ENO SlackWire Slackline
Q:how to i unlock it to secure the ratchet?Asked on 1/24/2014 by Liz from United States
A:The metal bracket(gold in color) that tou pull out to towards the black
handle to release the ratchet is also used to lock the slack line down so
it doesn't pop loose. It has it own notch in the cog wheel specifically for
locking it in placeAnswered on 1/25/2014 by Anonymous
A:Liz, ENO doesn't have any instructions online about the operation of their ratchet, but these types of ratchet fasteners all work similarly. Here's a video I found online that clearly shows the functions - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bRc4vkiBM - If you're still having issues, give us a call, 800.635.5202.Answered on 1/24/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Older Children
- Young Children
Comments about ENO SlackWire Slackline:
Seems to be a quality product. Using it has proven harder than I expected, but practice will help. I am looking forward to enjoying it more as we get better.
- Was this a gift?: