- The Restop Commode is a sturdy, top-locking base holding a full-size firm foam toilet seat.
- The commode has been tested to withstand 300 lbs. of pressure over a period of 10 hours so you can be sure that it will work for you. The commode is also the height of a standard toilet for your comfort.
- Just use Restop 2 with the Restop Commode when you are answering nature's call for a sanitary and convenient experience.
- Includes tight-seal screw on lid.
For example, the Restop system is only approved by the National Park Service for use in the Grand Canyon section of the Colorado River for day use and side hikes. You will need a different system for use in camp. Always pack out used bags in a rigid, waterproof container.
- Size: 11 7/8" Diamter x 17 1/8" Tall
- Weight: 3.6 lbs empty w/ seat
- Supports 300 lbs of pressure
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about Restop Commode:
From the description I thought the toilet lid screwed into the bucket and so it would be very secure. Nope, it's just a foam seat that rests on top of the lid. This is just a bucket with a Gamma Seal Lid and a foam toilet seat. Will it work? Sure. Could I have made it myself for half the price? Yes. I think NRS should source the padded toilet seat and sell Gamma Seal Lids, then we could make our own kit using a standard bucket. Was in a hurry so I bought this through an outfitter so can't use NRS excellent free return shipping.
Service and delivery comments:
Past NRS orders have always been fast and filled correctly. Great online experience. Will order directly next time.
- Was this a gift?: