Comprehensive Medical Kit
Item: 45225.02 | Product Description »
- All of the components are protected and organized inside of clear, resealable bags.
- Header cards are included in each bag to easily identify the contents and keep track of what you use.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag with a fully waterproof HydroLock™ closure.
- Exceeds recommended first aid kit requirements of the National Park Service for river trips on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
|Dimensions:||11" x 8" x 7"|
|Weight:||2 lbs 11 oz|