Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp
Item: 71643.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $27.96
$34.95 You Save 20%
- Sophisticated circuitry regulates the voltage to the LEDs, giving you maximum brightness longer.
- Ultrabright LEDs are the highest quality LED available. They provide a smooth, white, wide-beam light.
- A single switch gives you four light modes - low, medium and high brightness settings and a high blinking mode.
- Waterproof to 3.3 feet.
- The Quad is a lightweight powerhouse - only 3.4 ounces.
- The head rotates 90 degrees to light things from the book in your hand out to 80 feet.
- The Battery Power Meter gives you feedback on the condition of your batteries. It allows you to make educated decisions about how soon you need to change them.
- Three AAA batteries included.
|Type of Bulb:||4 Ultrabright LEDs|
|Burn Time on Low:||97 hours|
|Burn Time on Medium:||99 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||105 hours|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||110 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.4 oz (96 g)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Beam
- Low battery life
- Not durable
- Day trip
Comments about Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp:
After just one season of use, this headlamp was fried! I had to change the batteries repeatedly, and it died for good around November, 2011, after only purchasing it in May, 2011. Have just purchased the Princeton Tec Remix headlamp, and will hopefully fare better with that.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp
Q:IS THE TEC QUAD RATED FOR WORK IN THE OIL FIELD LIKE THE SABRELIGHT 2000Asked on 7/21/2013 by cracker from AL
A:No, it's not. However, Princeton Tec does have an industrial line and the Quad II "is suitable for any environment." We can order it for you. - http://www.princetontec.com/quad-iiAnswered on 7/22/2013 by Clyde from NRS