Pelican SabreLite 2000 Flashlight
Item: 71700.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $34.36
$42.95 You Save 20%
- This powerful flashlight was designed with one thing in mind: safety. It carries a variety of approvals, allowing safe use in many different hazardous environments and conditions.
- Patented super-bright Xenon laser-spot collimated beam penetrates water, fog and smoke.
- Submersible to 1 meter.
- It comes with a polarity battery guard tray that safeguards against dangerous "outgassing" of hydrogen from an accidentally reversed cell.
- The automatic purge valve allows internal gas to escape without sacrificing watertight integrity.
- This flashlight puts out 53 lumens, using 3 C-cell alkaline batteries (not included).
|Type of Bulb:||Xenon|
|Burn Time on High:||5 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||12.8 oz, 363 g|
|Weight (without batteries):||5.31 oz, 150.5 g|
Lumens value is a measurement of how powerful the brightness of a flashlight actually is. A hallow sphere measures the lumens value when a flashlight is placed shining through a small hole, it can measure just how bright the flashlight actually is.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Pelican SabreLite 2000 Flashlight
Q:how many lumens is the 2000 modelAsked on 7/21/2013 by cracker from alabama
A:Pelican lists it as 53 lumens.Answered on 7/21/2013 by Clyde from NRS