ACR ResQLink PLB-375
Item: 45220.01 | Product Description »
- This ultra compact emergency beacon weights only 4.6 ounces.
- With 5 watts of power, the ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon is more likely than other locator devices to reach a satellite in bad weather.
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries have a shelf life of 5 years. Operation life 24 hours. These batteries should be replaced after use in emergency situations.
- A satellite test feature lets you confirm that the ResQLink is working properly before you need to activate it.
- The 66-channel GPS receiver acquires satellites faster when activated than many similar devices.
- An automatic strobe flashes while the device is activated to help rescue personnel see your location.
- Three levels of integrated signal technology improve the likelihood that your distress signal will be received.
- Submersible up to 5m for 1 hour.
- DOES NOT FLOAT.
- Size: 1.3"W x 3.9"L x 1.9"T
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- 406 MHz, GPS LAT/LON, 121.5 MHz
- COPAS-SARSAT satellite system
- 66 Channel GPS Receiver
- 5 year lithium battery
- Waterproof to 5 m (16.5 ft) (DOES NOT FLOAT)
- FCC approved
- Satellite Test Feature
- Automatic Strobe
- Flat, stainless steel antenna
- 5 year warranty
The ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon weighs less than a couple of energy bars and could someday save your life. It uses satellite technology to notify search and rescue of your location in an emergency.
Learn what you can do with 406Link.com. While your beacon does not require ANY subscriptions or monthly fees you may want to try a 406Link subscription for your own beacon testing - peace of mind. This video will demonstrate how it works and why you may find this service beneficial.
Learn how a 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon works and how it could potentially be the best investment you ever made!!
Learn how a PLB out performs other signaling devices that you might use to signal for help!! Don't trust your life to anything but an ACR 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- ACR ResQLink PLB-375
Q:I would like to use this for travel in another country. Will I need to change the country code? Since it is set for US- I want to be found when I am traveling outside of the US if needed.Asked on 9/3/2013 by Lynn from Lexington, Va
A:Lynn, you can change the country code. This link is for the owner's manual, explaining how that is done - http://www.acrartex.com/media/products/14694/255201294229619/Y1-03-0251E.pdfAnswered on 9/3/2013 by Clyde from NRS