Smith Tenet Sunglasses
Item: 13514.01 | Product Description »
$179.00 - $199.00
- Lightweight Smith Techlite Polarized Glass TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses provide superior clarity, optical precision and comfort.
- TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition.
- Made of an exceedingly light and durable plastic, the Grilamid® TR90 frame will maintain its shape under all temperature conditions.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun's glare on water, making these shades great for paddling and fishing.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Black frames feature Polar Gray Green lenses.
- Tortoise frames feature Polarchromic Amber lenses.
- Medium fit / Medium coverage.
|Frame Material:||Grilamid™ TR90 nylon|
|Lens Material:||Techlite polarized glass|
Fly fishing guide Riley Buck models and discusses the features of the Smith Optics Tenet polarized sunglass
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Smith Tenet Sunglasses
Q:Where are they made?Asked on 2/14/2014 by Chuck from Central Florida
A:Chuck, they're made in Italy.Answered on 2/14/2014 by Clyde from NRS