Navisafe Navi Light Mini
Item: 50119.01 | Product Description »
- The 'Mini' is a perfect crossover between a diving light and a micro "key chain" light.
- It is so small that you won't notice that it's in your pocket or hanging from its neckstrap, when you need it it's just there.
- Five different lighting modes make this a perfect lighting tool for almost any application.
- The Navi light Mini is fitted with a red night vision LED. Simple to operate without turning the white LED on.
- The switch is simple to operate. Just hold it down for 2 seconds to activate the red LED. Then you can cycle through the white light brightness modes.
- Four fun case colors to choose from!
- Size: 1 5/16"L x 1 1/2"W x 1/2"D
- Weight: 1 oz (28g) with batteries
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (not included)
- Waterproof up to 100m
- Max Output 1 W
- Modes / Burn Time:
- Red LED 16h
- 10% White 12h
- 25% White 6hr
- 100% White 2h
- Flash White 8h
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Navisafe Navi Light Mini
Q:Received my light without batteries. I have searched everywhere and nobody carries the type battery for this light. Where do you suggest getting the batteries? A light isn't worth much to me without being able to turn it on. Thank you.Asked on 12/21/2012 by Sailor1girl from Georgetown, Bahamas
A:Yep, Navisafe doesn't supply batteries with this light, but it takes the readily available AAA batteries. The "LR03" printed on the battery covers just designates "alkaline battery," their suggestion for the best battery to use. Be sure to have the battery + terminal up toward the opening. And you have to hold the push switch down for 2 seconds when turning it on. Pretty cool multi-brightness settings though, plus red light!Answered on 12/21/2012 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Attach
- No Batteries Included
- Sailing At Night
Comments about Navisafe Navi Light Mini:
I wrote a review before and want to reiterate...the product was shipped out of the US and I was so excited to receive it.....but...there were no batteries included and there are none available in the Caribbean. Not useful for me here.
- Was this a gift?: