Navisafe Navi Light Mini - Closeout
Item: 50119.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $29.95
$39.95 You Save 25%
- The 'Mini' is a perfect crossover between a diving light and a micro "key chain" light.
- It is so small that you won't notice that it's in your pocket or hanging from its neckstrap, when you need it it's just there.
- Five different lighting modes make this a perfect lighting tool for almost any application.
- The Navi light Mini is fitted with a red night vision LED. Simple to operate without turning the white LED on.
- The switch is simple to operate. Just hold it down for 2 seconds to activate the red LED. Then you can cycle through the white light brightness modes.
- Four fun case colors to choose from!
|Dimensions:||5/16"L x 1 1/2"W x 1/2"D|
|Type of Bulb:||LED|
|Burn Time on Low:||12 hours|
|Burn Time on Medium:||6 hours|
|Burn Time on High:||2 hours|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||8 hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||16 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||1 oz (28 g)|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Navisafe Navi Light Mini
Q:Received my light without batteries. I have searched everywhere and nobody carries the type battery for this light. Where do you suggest getting the batteries? A light isn't worth much to me without being able to turn it on. Thank you.Asked on 12/21/2012 by Sailor1girl from Georgetown, Bahamas
A:Yep, Navisafe doesn't supply batteries with this light, but it takes the readily available AAA batteries. The "LR03" printed on the battery covers just designates "alkaline battery," their suggestion for the best battery to use. Be sure to have the battery + terminal up toward the opening. And you have to hold the push switch down for 2 seconds when turning it on. Pretty cool multi-brightness settings though, plus red light!Answered on 12/21/2012 by Clyde from NRS