Aquapac Waterproof iPad Case - 638
Item: 55338.01 | Product Description »
- The patented Aquaclip® sealing system opens and closes with the simple twist of the levers and is guaranteed waterproof to a water depth of 15 feet (five meters)for secure peace of mind.
- The iPad touch screen works right through the case. One caveat, that will not work under water. You can't snorkel and surf at the same time!
- Wi-Fi and 3G function normally with your iPad in the case.
- LENZFLEX™ optically-clear front and back windows give unrestricted screen and camera view.
- 3.5-mm nickel-plated headphone socket lets you plug in and listen.
- Designed to fit iPad including iPad Air and Air 2.
- One caution: the case might not float with your iPad inside. Be sure to test it out in a sink before heading to open waters.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) materials are PVC-free.
- Comes with adjustable shoulder strap, plus desiccant to absorb condensation in humid climates.
- Case dimensions: 9.8" tall x 16.2" circumference.
|Filled Dimensions:||9.8" tall x 16.2" circumference|
Aquapac waterproof case for iPad, featuring nickel-plated 3.5mm headphone jack and use-thru touchscreen cover. Submersible to 5m/15ft and perfect for use by the pool or on the beach.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Aquapac Waterproof iPad Case - 638
Q:This is an important accessory. It's failure could cost you hundreds of $$$. How is it warranted against failure?Asked on 6/28/2016 by Slothead Tom from Frederick, MD
A:Tom, here is the Aquapac warranty info - http://usstore.aquapac.net/full-5-year-warranty/ - They say: "Before Every Use - Seal something worthless inside, then submerge in a basin to check the waterproofness." That way you've checked to waterproof seal.each time you head into the wet.