Watershed Animas Backpack - Closeout
Item: 55400.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $95.95
$119.95 You Save 20%
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry™ Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier fabric with a heavy matte PU finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps are strategically placed to prevent slippage.
- Waist straps help distribute your load for a more comfortable ride.
- Size: 23" x 15" x 8", 3300 cu. In., 54 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||3300 cu. in., 54 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||23" x 15" x 8"|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Animas Backpack
Q:I am looking to use this bag as a carry-on; however, the height is a bit too high. WIth the shoulder straps on, does it allow this bag to close down to a shorter height.Asked on 11/27/2012 by Trey the traveler
A:Figures I found for carry on is 45" total for sum of L x W x D. This bag measures out to 46", so I think it will squeeze down to work.Answered on 11/28/2012 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Capacity
- Seals opens easily
- Strong Material
- Things don't get crushed
- Tight Closure
- Totally dry
- Opening is a bit small
- Anywhere dusty or wet
Comments about Watershed Animas Backpack:
This is a whole new level of waterproof protection for your gear. I now look at my other dry bags as 2nd options as this bag makes me realize they don't completely seal. I buy expensive items that can't get wet. The price is worth every penny. They fact that the bag seals air inside makes it so fragile items on top will not get squished.
- Was this a gift?: