Watershed Largo Tote Bag
Item: 55408.01 | Product Description »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier fabric with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex® side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Size: 1500 cu. in., 25 liters, 18"H x 15"W x 6"L.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||1500 cu. In., 25 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||18"H x 15"W x 6"L|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Largo Tote Bag
Q:What is the third dimension? I need to contain & protect a 13"x14"x9" first aid kit.Asked on 8/31/2013 by Nancy from Albuquerque
A:A 14"x13"x9" first aid kit will not fit in the Watershed large tote, and if it is hard sided or not foldable, it will not fit in the Chatooga duffel. the smallest Watershed bag that would fit your first aid kit is the Yukon duffel. I have a number of Watershed bags, and they are the best product for keeping your gear dry, even in a raft submerged in current. As an alternative, I might suggest a large Pelican case.
Sally sent from my iPadAnswered on 9/4/2013 by Anonymous
A:Nancy, the dimensions are 18"H x 15"W x 6"L. Of course, it's soft sided. It would probably conform but I can't say for sure. You can always return it if it doesn't work for you.Answered on 8/31/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
Comments about Watershed Largo Tote Bag:
The bag seems very solid. It's keeping water and snow out of my gear under nasty weather conditions. My main problem is that the web site didn't add all the dimensions of the bag. It ended up being too small for my original needs. I wish I could have this bag just a little bit bigger.
- Was this a gift?: