- 24-oz PVC/polyester body and 34 oz PVC/polyester bottom make this bag the toughest on the river.
- StormStrip™ closure ensures a dry seal every time.
- Padded shoulder sling ensures comfort at the launch, take out, or portage.
- Multiple D-rings make securing the bag easy and safe.
- Five spacious cubic feet let you carry all your personal items for an extended trip in one bag.
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed.
|Volume:||5 cu. ft., 8,445 cu. in., 138 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||16" Dia x 42" H|
|Material:||24 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
Fit all your personal gear for extended trips in the System 5 Bag. The System 5 Bag lets you pack it all with five spacious cubic feet of waterproof storage.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.