- Our Tuff Sack features the innovative StormStrip™ system coupled with heavy duty plastic buckles to provide a great seal and a convenient carrying handle.
- A rugged 18-oz. body and 30-oz. PVC/polyester bottom combine to create a bag that will last for years.
- Includes a 1 inch D-ring on the closure strip. Tie it, clip it, attach it anywhere.
- XSmall is great for sunscreen, keys and snacks. Medium or Large bags are ideal for sleeping bags and clothes. X-Long (XL) is the perfect size for a Roll-A-Table or tent, and has a side-carry handle for easy transport.
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||18 oz. PVC body and 30 oz. bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|XS||6.5" Dia x 12.5" H||6||366|
|S||7.5" Dia x 13" H||10||610|
|M||9.5" Dia x 20" H||22||1343|
|L||11.5" Dia x 23" H||38||2319|
|XL||9.5" Dia x 38" H||44||2,685|
|XXL||12.5" Dia x 26" H||53||3,234|
The NRS Tuff sack comes in a variety of sizes that are perfect for day trips or week long treks. Get out there, we'll keep your gear dry.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.