Pelican SabreLite 2010 Recoil LED
Item: 71706.01 | Product Details »
- Recoil LED Technology produces a white collimated beam that's as bright as an incandescent light and provides 10,000 hours of lamp life.
- The rugged lightweight Xenoy® body is submersible to 1 meter.
- A twist on/off lens shroud prevents accidentally turning the light on.
- A glow in the dark shroud makes this light easy to find.
- Built tough and backed by Pelican's unconditional lifetime guarantee.
|Type of Bulb:||LED with Recoil Technology|
|Burn Time on High:||32 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||13.4 oz (380 g)|
|Weight (without batteries):||5.36 oz (152 g)|
Revolutionary flashlight technology that reverses the bean direction to focus light.
Pelican has added glow-in-the-dark lens shrouds to many of its best selling flashlights. Especially useful to firefighters.
Lumens value is a measurement of how powerful the brightness of a flashlight actually is. A hallow sphere measures the lumens value when a flashlight is placed shining through a small hole, it can measure just how bright the flashlight actually is.