Pelican SabreLite 2010 Recoil LED
Item: 71706.01 | Product Description »
- Recoil LED Technology produces a white collimated beam that's as bright as an incandescent light and provides 10,000 hours of lamp life.
- The rugged lightweight Xenoy® body is submersible to 1 meter.
- A twist on/off lens shroud prevents accidentally turning the light on.
- A glow in the dark shroud makes this light easy to find.
- Built tough and backed by Pelican's unconditional lifetime guarantee.
|Type of Bulb:||LED with Recoil Technology|
|Burn Time on High:||32 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||13.4 oz (380 g)|
|Weight (without batteries):||5.36 oz (152 g)|
Revolutionary flashlight technology that reverses the bean direction to focus light.
Pelican has added glow-in-the-dark lens shrouds to many of its best selling flashlights. Especially useful to firefighters.
Lumens value is a measurement of how powerful the brightness of a flashlight actually is. A hallow sphere measures the lumens value when a flashlight is placed shining through a small hole, it can measure just how bright the flashlight actually is.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Pelican SabreLite 2010 Recoil LED
Q:How do you switch it on and off? The red button doesn't seem to depress..Asked on 8/23/2012 by jazz from San Francisco CA
A:twist the lense shroud. screw it in for 'on'Answered on 8/23/2012 by Anonymous
A:NO THE RED BUTTON ALWAYS REMAINS IN THE SAME POSITION
ITALIAN SWIFT WATER & SEA RESCUE INSTRUCTORAnswered on 8/24/2012 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Pelican SabreLite 2010 Recoil LED:
Despite several tries with new batteries, the light did not work. It is rather large for kayaking, my intended use. Found smaller, brighter, and waterproof light that worked with no problem elsewhere. Too bad.
- Was this a gift?: