Pelican ProGear 9420 LED Worklight
Item: 71717.01 | Product Description »
- Great for lighting up your camp as well as the garage or work site. Fits easily in many dry boxes too!
- Proven Cree brand LED bulbs provide outstanding brightness and reliability.
- High and low settings let you choose between 1000 or 500 lumens of light. (The typical headlamp throws out less than 100 lumens.)
- Illumination spreads in a 58-degree arc for great area coverage.
- The Pelican ProGear Worklight folds down to a compact 29"L and adjusts up to a 62" height.
- Tripod legs provide stable footing, even on uneven terrain.
- A rechargeable lithium ion battery gives you up to 4 hours of light per charge.
- Includes AC and DC charging units and a convenient shoulder carrying strap.
- Lumens: 1000 on high, 500 on low
- Burn Time: 2 hrs. on high, 4 hrs. on low
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Folded Length: 29"
- Extended Length: 62"
- Bulbs: 2 Cree LEDs, 50000 hour life
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Charge time: 2 hours
- AC and DC charging units included
- Shoulder strap included
Lumens value is a measurement of how powerful the brightness of a flashlight actually is. A hallow sphere measures the lumens value when a flashlight is placed shining through a small hole, it can measure just how bright the flashlight actually is.