NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe - Closeout
Item: 30040.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $39.95
$54.95 You Save 27%
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last, the Women's Paddle Wetshoe provides outstanding fit and comfort.
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making the Paddle Wetshoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with a heat-reflecting titanium layer keeps feet toasty when the water's chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
This shoe is running 1 size small. If you wear a whole size, please order the next size up. If you wear a half size, please round up to the nearest whole size then go up one more size.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
The warm, comfortable, convenient NRS Paddle Wetshoe is an excellent choice for all types of boaters. Its side zipper entry makes it easy to put on over bare feet and wetsocks.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Nice design
- Neck too tight
- Too small
- Wading Shallow Water
- Zebra Mussels
Comments about NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe:
I ordered two water boots from NRS: Boundary and women's paddle shoes. I kept the Boundary (left comment on that site), and returned the women's paddle shoes. I wear a size 8.5, and had ordered a 9 in both boot types. The boundary fit fine (with room for a hikiing sock), but the paddle shoes without a sock had my toes hitting the front of the shoe. What I didn't expect was for the top of the paddle shoe to be so tight. Unless you have the ankle/calf of a 6 year old, don't expect the zipper to zip without cutting off your blood supply. It's too bad as it's a well-constructed boot, just not configured to a woman's leg anatomy. Lest you think, I'm very overweight, I am not. I'm probably under average weight for a mature woman.
The return policy for NRS was very good. No issues with that at all. In fact, had I not read the reviews on this site stating the good rapport that NRS has with returns, I wouldn't have ordered anything.
I have an intense dislike for ordering any clothes/footwear on line that I haven't tried on previously or know that I can do a no-hassle return.
I'm quite pleased with the Boundary boot, and NRS in general.
- Was this a gift?: