NRS Kinetic Water Shoe
Item: 30042.01 | Product Details »
- Upper and insole are constructed with 3 mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- 1.5 mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit.
- Stretchy rubber bands improve lateral stability and help hold the shoe to your foot.
- Shoe-top draw cord keeps your foot snug and secure.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
If you need to tuck your feet into tight kayaks, or want to feel more in touch with your SUP board, the NRS Kinetic is your wetshoe. Warmth and protection in a flexible, compact package.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout