Whitewater of the S. Rockies Book
Item: 65024.01 | Product Description »
- This 3-pound tome has over 600 pages of info and 300 color photos of whitewater action and scenic beauty.
- Between February and August, 2006, Evan Stafford and Kyle McCutchen logged over 30,000 miles in search of whitewater in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Wyoming while researching the book.
- Some 400 runs are described and 170 boaters contributed to the effort.
- If you're interested in boating in these five western states, this is a must-have resource.
- This is not a describe-every-rapid type of guidebook. They describe the essential character and hazards of each run, give directions to the put-in and use a "five-star" rating system for the quality (which the authors admit is subjective) of the run.
Size: 7" x 10"
|Author:||Kyle McCutchen & Evan Stafford|
|Size:||7" x 10"|