Canoeing - The Essential Skills and Safety - Book
Item: 65028.01 | Product Description »
You will learn about:
- The essential equipment and how to choose it.
- Essential strokes and techniques.
- Offside and advanced strokes.
- How to paddle tandem and solo canoes.
- Capsize recovery methods and safety issues.
- This book comes with detailed, step by step instructions, illustrated in full color that makes them easy to understand.
- Whether you enjoy small day trips around local lakes and slow-moving rivers, overnight trips, or expeditions, Andrew Westwood's thoughtful and clear breakdown of canoeing principles, skills and techniques make this book a must-have for solo and tandem paddlers who are interested in maximizing their enjoyment of the canoe.
Size: 7" x 9"
|Size:||7" x 9"|