Day Hikes from the River 4th Ed. Book
Item: 65038.01 | Product Details »
- This book gives you detailed descriptions on where the hike starts from the river, various routes, landmarks, degrees of difficulty, etc.
- Each hike area is accompanied by a topo map with the routes marked.
- The hike descriptions are as easy to follow as a cookbook.
- Paper used in the book is not waterproof.
- Tom Martin has been hiking through the Grand Canyon, from the river, since 1969. These hike descriptions are from personal experience.
Copyright: Fourth Edition, 2010
Size: 5 1/2" W x 8 1/2" L
Topo maps: black & white, various scales
|Copyright:||2010 4th Edition|
|Size:||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|