Gear Aid ReviveX Pro Cleaner
Item: 33510.02 | Product Details »
- If your dry suit, dry top or other waterproof/breathable garment loses its durable waterproof repellency (DWR) treatment, it will stop breathing properly and you'll feel damp inside.
- This condition, often called "wetting out," can be caused by dirt, oils or other contaminants overwhelming the DWR. Washing the garment with Pro Cleaner may bring back the DWR function.
- If the DWR has been worn away, you haven't wasted a step; it's necessary to clean a garment before using a DWR replacement product, like ReviveX Spray-On Durable Waterproofing or Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In Waterproofing.
- Common detergents and washing soap can damage the water-repellent qualities of technical fabrics. Pro Cleaner is specially formulated for the job.
- Pro Cleaner is easy to use. Complete instructions for both hand and machine washing are right on the label.
- Important Note: Do not machine dry garments with neoprene or latex gaskets or socks. Also, machine washing can damage drywear zippers.
|Volume:||12 fl oz|
ReviveX Synthetic Fabric Cleaner by Gear Aid is the first step when treating garments with ReviveX Spray-On Water Repellent. You can also use ReviveX Synthetic Fabric Cleaner on non-waterproof items, like synthetic insulated jackets and gloves, fleece hats and jackets, and soft shell garments.