Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide Book
Item: 65041.01 | Product Details »
- Cory "Ruthless" Routh has a background in marine biology, which gives him a great understanding of the habits and habitats of the fish you want to catch.
- Kayak fishing has been "discovered" by a new generation of anglers. It puts you out there where the fish are, often in places that you can't reach in any other way.
- Cory covers all aspects of the sport - from choosing the right kayak, to basic paddle strokes, to types of fishing gear and safety and self rescue techniques.
- He covers stealth and presentation in pursuit of both fresh and salt water fish.
- Whether you're just getting started or working to improve your skills Kayak Fishing - The Complete Guide is your source for success.
Size: 8.5" x 11"
|Size:||8.5" x 11"|