- Spiral bound and printed on durable waterproof paper, this detailed 94-page guide gives you all the information you need for a successful Middle Fork trip.
- The color topo maps are created from the National Geographic TOPO software in 1:15,000 format with added rapid, camp and historical landmarks locations.
- Matt includes permit information, fishing, camping and other trip planning tips in the front of the guide.
- For you high tech folks, GPS coordinates are given for all campsite locations.
- Over 130 hikes are detailed and described.
- Sixteen pages of geologic history and mile-by-mile lists of creek blowouts and geologic events.
Author: Matt Leidecker
Size: 6" x 11"
Pages: 94 waterproof
|Size:||6" x 11"|