- This book makes it easy for people to cook like a gourmet chef without the years of training.
- With everything from French cuisine to Dutch oven meat and potatoes, all the recipes are here.
- Deciding what to cook is easier than ever with over twenty-five meal plans including recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- With over 230 recipes, there are endless menu combinations that can be put together.
- Menus are divided up in blocks, with some recipes that can be made further into longer trips.
- Tips and techniques on storing perishables and packing coolers takes all the guess work out of planning for a trip.
Size: 10" x 8"
|Subject Matter:||Camp Cooking|
|Author:||Marilynn Murphey Machin|
|Size:||10" x 8"|