Chaco Men's Z/1 Unaweep Sole Sandals
Item: 34006.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $78.75
$105.00 You Save 25%
- The Vibram® Unaweep sole with its 4-5 mm lug depth and self-cleaning tread design gives you superior traction in the water and on land.
- Chaco's contoured LUVSEAT™ foot bed gives excellent all-day support and comfort.
- The open toe design allows easy use with insulating socks and booties.
- A continuous length of soft 1" polyester webbing provides convenient, unlimited adjustment, ensuring a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||1" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Unaweep Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Learn how to fit and adjust Chaco sandals without a toe loop to your feet. Use this video guide to adjust Z/1, ZX/1, Updraft and Updraft X styles.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Chaco Men's Z/1 Unaweep Sole Sandals
Q:Who do I turn to for a re-sole?Asked on 7/8/2014 by mad dog from bakersfield
A:Send it back to Chaco to be re-soledAnswered on 7/9/2014 by Kyle from NRS