Chaco Men's Z/2 Unaweep Sole Sandals
Item: 34007.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $78.75
$105.00 You Save 25%
- A lightweight polyurethane foot bed makes this sandal as light as competitive products that are made with less durable EVA.
- The Vibram® Unaweep sole with its 4-5 mm lug depth and self-cleaning tread design gives you superior traction, in the water and on land.
- Chaco contoured LUVSEAT™ foot bed design gives excellent all-day support and comfort.
- The adjustable toe loop gives you an added measure of security.
- A continuous length of soft 3/4 inch polyester webbing gives easy, unlimited adjustment allowing a perfect fit for every foot.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Unaweep Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chaco Men's Z/2 Unaweep Sole Sandals:
This is the second pair of these I have bought. The first pair I had over 5 years and had them resoled once.
I beat the heel out of these sandals and they come back for more. Don't expect sheer comfort in these sandals. The comfort level is acceptable but the durability is exceptional.
Service and delivery comments:
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width