- In his 25-years of teaching and watching how failed braces have led to capsizes, Wayne has developed a teaching method that speeds learning of the proper techniques.
- He starts you out practicing the moves while watching the video.
- Then, before moving to the water, he has you practice the movements while sitting in your boat on land.
- In the water, he recommends starting in shallow water so you have the bottom as a back up when you miss a brace.
- You learn all the different types of braces and how to execute them in different boating environments.
- Wayne also stresses proper techniques that minimize the risk of injury to shoulder and wrist.
- Bracing is an essential skill for avoiding capsize and enjoying kayaking. Learn from the best with Wayne Horodowich.
Running Time: 111 minutes
Release Date: 2008
Number of Disks: 1
Film Location: Various
Studio: University of Sea Kayaking
|Running Time:||111 minutes|
|Number of Disks:||1|
|Studio:||University of Sea Kayaking|